lundi 3 décembre 2007

Borbé technologies for the future


7 commentaires:

Nuage fiché qui rêve a dit…

Exigez Borbé !

Anonyme a dit…

interesting. tell me more.

Nuage fiché qui rêve a dit…

Hey Switchsky, my dear visitor. It's always a pleasure to see you. This post is about a technology that would be focused on the mobile things, and in a future not so near but not so distant either. It's about people who would act as customers in very big department stores, and finally would never buy anything. Like a sort of lobbying (I'm not sure to use the accurately correct english word here) for Borbé, which, as you have guessed, would be their employer. This Borbé company would send legions of employees into stores just to make a lot of noise about Borbé, and possibly start mini-riots about not getting their precious Borbé stuff in time, etc... i'm sure you can picture this. Now we enter the funny stage of the story : those big stores wouldn't allow this kind of mess and before long the Borbé people would be chased and dealt with in the most brutal manner. And the main character of my story (possibly a graphic novel) would be one of those poor "faux Borbé" ; I mean with all this Borbé scandals around, some people without a busy agenda would embark in a "Borbé attitude", without being actually employed by Borbé. And this guy, the head of a faux Borbé brigade, would be taken to the police office after boxing a vigil. And the rest is open, very open. Every suggestion is welcome, Switchsky. I'm just telling you the main starting line, you know. I have a lot of things related to Borbé in my head. Lately, that is. Do you know this man called Reid Fleming ? World's toughest milkman. I can give you the link to scans I made of the first issue of this comic, if you're interested. I tell you about Reid because I would love to see him in the Borbé universe. A crossover, you know. Reid in Borbéland...
Ok, that's ideas, and again any suggestion is welcome. You are the only person with whom I share this project. Borbé will be big someday, with or without me. You can't stop Borbé. What do you think ? Cheers Switchsky !

Anonyme a dit…

Been thinking about this.
I can tell you have been too. Let's hear a scenario. A sample to help clarify.

Borbe'...shit how do you get an accent over the "e" ?...

e' that's not right
e` no.

hmmm...grrr.

this drawing is interesting..all dream like and whirly

Nuage fiché qui rêve a dit…

Thanks Switchsky ; I don't have much time now to think on Borbé, but I will come back with new ideas. And probably new drawings.

Cheers

Ad a dit…

J'essayerais de comprendre votre échange au réveil, un peu fatiguée pour tout comprendre...
Sinon, j'aime ton dessin, je serais curieuse de savoir comment tu l'as fait ?

Nuage fiché qui rêve a dit…

Merci Ad'
C'est simplement le négatif d'un dessin au stylo à bille bleu.
Vive Borbé !