dimanche 12 octobre 2008

Gâteau du ciel

3 commentaires:

SOTISE a dit…

SALUT F.
this is looking great... the header looks amazing..part of a larger piece?

ive finally updated..
http://ecstrapped.blogspot.com/

its now called dipshitkingmongoloid.
after the performance name i have occasionaly used.. soon to include other peoples work and music...
i need to figure out how to attatch a virtual stereo..like yours on h&H>
hope you are well...
S

Nuage fiché qui rêve a dit…

Salut Sotise, nice to read from you. Yes the header is part of a larger piece, actually a kind of sketch that didn't lead to a later work, as usual. Above is this larger piece cut on the left side and on the bottom (the left cut is because I don't like this part and the bottom cut is for the final shape)
I'm sure you will figure out very soon how to attach a virtual stereo with Mediamaster or another stuff. I'm looking forward to the updates on Ecc... I mean dipshitkingmongoloid !
I'm currently in a moderately happy period, but I'll be better very soon, and these little works here will help to get my brain busy etc...
I hope you are well, Sotise. Let's keep in touch, I'll be back on CIE soon I think, with oop cds. I found a couple of interesting recordings at flee markets here in the summer, at prices as low as 1 euro sometimes. Good bargains

Cheers

Ad a dit…

C'est toi qui a cette écriture ?